Vintage Corporate Lawyers and Business Lawyers
Our Corporate Lawyers and Business Lawyers provide legal, commercial and practical solutions for our corporate, commercial and high net wealth clients in the following areas:
- Establishing & Structuring a New Business / Enterprise: we can assist you with choosing the right business structure, whether it be a partnership, trust, company or a combination of structures based on your business goals and objectives.
- Business Restructuring: Is it time to restructure your existing business? Are your business goals and objectives changing as your business grows? Is your business currently experiencing a financial crisis? Vintage Corporate Lawyers can assist you with changing your current business structure should it be necessary and guide you through the options, traps and pitfalls. In restructuring your existing business, you will need to have regard to the impact of federal and state taxes (eg CGT small business concessions, GST, duty and payroll tax etc), asset protection, business succession and rewarding key employees.
- Corporate Advisory: our business lawyers can advise directors on their duties imposed under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) and under the general law and whether any actions taken by directors amount to a breach of their director duties.
- Due Diligence: our corporate lawyers can advise you on the legal aspects of the due diligence process before acquiring a business or company including confidentiality, intellectual property, corporate structure, business licensing issues, key contracts, financial issues, tax liabilities, insurances, and employee issues.
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Restructuring & Insolvency
- Intellectual Property
- Franchise Business
Vintage Corporate Lawyers and Business Lawyers can also tailor the following agreements according to your commercial objectives:
- Constitutions & Shareholders Agreements
- Unit Trusts & Unit Trust Agreements
- Hybrid Trusts
- Discretionary Trusts
- Partnership Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements
- Agency Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Buying & Selling Businesses
- Business Succession Agreements
- Estate planning for business owners
We can also represent you in Corporations and Commercial Litigation.
All Rights Reserved. Copyright © Vintage Lawyers 2014. Liability Limited by a scheme under the Professional Standards Legislation.